On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 11:20 AM, Jim Burgess <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:

> I did install everything and then deleted what I didn't need, but then
> when I tried to start WEBrick, it wouldn't start complaining about
> missing dependencies.

Yeah, sorry, you're right -- I just tries that on a throwaway app and it
doesn't seem to work.  :-)

    % rails s
    Could not find rake-0.8.7 in any of the sources
    Run `bundle install` to install missing gems.

Meh. So, either try to figure out why it's now looking for everything in
vendor/gems -- maybe everything listed under "DEPENDENCIES" in
your Gemfile.lock? -- or just install everything and leave it there.

If you're distributing the app to other users, that might be the safest
thing to do anyway.

Just a thought...
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.com