Everyone is already telling you.  (And Brian is on a crusade for the cause
already)

"Make distinguishing words in a long string...easier to interpret and read."

Some of those words in a long string are abbreviations and acronymns.

Deciding when its an abbreviation, an acronym, a suffix, affix, prefix,
etc, etc... makes your brain work harder.  We as programmers try to make
lives, Easier.

So, we should make it easier on ourselves as well.

+1 for 1st uppercase letter on words, abbreviations, and acronyms. (.NET
Style)

On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 3:53 AM, Jens Nockert <j...@nockert.se> wrote:

> On 3 Aug 2013, at 03:28, Patrick Walton <pwal...@mozilla.com> wrote:
>
> > Thoughts/straw poll?
>
> I prefer (and use) Java-style, I think it looks slightly better. But
> that's probably my ObjC background talking.

-Thad
Thad on Freebase.com <http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry>
Thad on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/>