Agreed -- I don't particularly care, so long as it's consistent.

I guess wrt camel-casing acronyms, it'd be nice to avoid stuff like
HttpURLConnection<http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/net/HttpURLConnection.html>which
uses some bastardry of capitalization to avoid the unfortunate
situation where there are two acronyms are side-by-side.

Anyway. Bring on the dictator(s). :)