Bikeshedding is right ;)

I'm probably a weirdo but I like the Java style when the type name is the
acronym in its entirety, but the .NET style when you mix it up with other
stuff.

e.g. I prefer GC<> to Gc<>, but then I prefer SimpleHttpServer to
SimpleHTTPServer :P

Guess I'm +0.5 on both?

*Tom Lee */ http://tomlee.co / @tglee <http://twitter.com/tglee>