I second the sysctl syntax it’s very easy to grep through configuration files
in this format. The “key” prefix contains the context for the information which
is useful.

i.e. “riak_kv.anti_entropy_leveldb_opts.write_buffer_size”

Riak, a distributed KV dynamo store has recently been moving to the sysctl
format from the traditional Erlang `app.config` “format".

Cheers.

--
Chris Molozian
Software Engineer

On 4 January 2014 at 20:41:59, Christopher Meiklejohn