On 3/2/14 8:34 PM, Fernando Pelliccioni wrote:
This is a misleading propaganda against C++. I think it's pure marketing.
I hope this code ugly C++ was not on purpose.

I think it would be fair that you enable comments on the website so I
can show how to code in real C++. Do you dare to discuss seriously?

If the feedback is in a different place (mailing list), the reader of
the article does not have a chance to really compare the two languages.

Sorry, but discussion of blog posts that aren't part of the official Rust documentation aren't on-topic for this mailing list. Please email Steve privately.

Patrick