Morsche!  (Like we say here.. (all day long))

Johannes Schöpfer wrote in <70c3480c-a523-a886-4729-8e53a34d140b@schoep\
fer.info>:
 |Hi Steffen,
 |
 |> Johannes Schöpfer wrote in <a06a7ca3-82d2-aacf-ed02-b20b45babd44@schoep\

 |>|>>|

 |>|
 |>|for that purpose, it's sufficient to:
 |>|apt-get install bash
 |>|ln -sf bash /bin/sh
 |>|
 |>|Or do the scripts contain this shebang?:
 |>|#!/bin/dash
 |>
 |> Oh no no no!  Please just do
 |>
 |>    $ make SHELL=X VAL_SHELL=Y
 |>
 |> where the VAL_SHELL is the shell that will be used by the MUA, and
 |> SHELL the one of the configuration system.
 |
 |It seems i musunderstood, i thought about Buildscripts which have
 |#!/bin/sh -> dash as shebang.

yeah, no.  Not we.  (It would be a bug otherwise.)

 |> By the way Johannes, i have seen that the MUA already has been
 |> updated in Slackware, but the slackbuilds template file of yours
 |> is still the same.  And i was wondering where all the changes come
 |> from, could you enlighten me?
 |
 |I know of https://slackbuilds.org/repository/14.2/network/s-nail/,
 |which i will update soon.
 |Then there's the official changelog of the upcoming slackware release,
 |ftp://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/slackware/slackware64-current/ChangeLog.txt,
 |where the build of s-nail is located here:
 |ftp://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/slackware/slackware64-current/source/n/s-nail/

Cool, thank you.  The changelog i had seen (i knew it from the
past already), the other one i would never have found myself!
Ciao,

--steffen