Hello and good evening once more.

I am sorry, i was a in a total hurry this afternoon, only three
days of late summer left here before a lot of rain comes, and
i really wanted to get out with my bicycle.  Sorry.

Steffen Nurpmeso wrote in <20190920144952.kff6g%stef...@sdaoden.eu>:
 |Chih-Hsuan Yen wrote in <CAMNjDR3R5GnwEmqCfyXHmR09W3mi06W9Py-pEnhi9wA=bQ\
 |r...@mail.gmail.com>:
 ||I am a commiter of MacPorts, a package manager for Mac OS X/macOS.
 ||Recently we are creating a package for this project as a replacement
 ||of Heirloom's mailx. First I added this project as s-nail [1]. Later
 |
 |Thank you, great!
 |
 ||another MacPorts commiter pointed out that it should be better to call
 ||the package s-mailx [2]. From https://www.sdaoden.eu/code.html,
 ||s-mailx appears to be the current name, while s-nail is also used many
 ||times. Is the current official name for this project s-mailx or
 ||s-nail? I will appreciate any input.
 |
 |First of all this is all your thing.  You can use the VAL_SID= and
 |VAL_MAILX= make flags to adjust it the way you like, the default
 |is VAL_SID=s- and VAL_MAILX=nail, but in use is also VAL_SID=
 |VAL_MAILX=mailx, for example.  We are a POSIX mailx.

So i see you actually do that already!

Yes, whatever way you want it, we should still be a drop-in
replacement for Heirloom mailx (with obsoletion warnings however,
if you use it for more than just plain POSIX mailx stuff).
This will no longer be true with v14.10.0 for more complicated
setups.

 |You can well name it mailx, it can do that.  But we are still
 |s-nail for a while.

Great, Chih-Hsuan Yen.  Thank you very much, and do not hesitate
to start screaming shall something not work out, please.
For example, may i ask why you require the gawk(1) awk
interpreter?  I do no longer have a usable MacOS installation
around, i wonder why the default awk is not capable to dig our
build script?

 |Thank you!  And ciao from Germany,

Yes.  And a nice weekend, if possible.

--steffen