Hello again.

Steffen Nurpmeso wrote in
 <20210601220817.udcky%stef...@sdaoden.eu>:
 |Stephen Isard wrote in
 | <31861-1622557650-134...@sneakemail.com>:
 ||is fine.  When I connect to an Outlook account with
 ||s-nail -f imaps://some_acco...@office365.outlook.com,
 |So i just completed my registration for a free account there at
 |outlook.office365.com, but whatever i do i cannot get in via this
 |little MUA .. even with the current development version.  (I was

So i enabled two-factor verification (mysteriously the already
existing backup mail was not allowed, i really had to create yet
another one .. that i luckily have), and created an app-password,
and used that as *password*.  Unfortunately it does not change
a thing.  Maybe Microsoft currently misbehaves?  I mean, GMail
regulary resets the "enable lesser secure apps", which i always
run into (and run against since we are not).  I shortly was
thinking that maybe IP geolocation checks prevented my tests from
succeeding, but .. that would be tougħ.  Out of ideas.

Good night, Stephen.  All.
Ciao,

--steffen