Ed:
I've been impressed with the Railmaster speakers.  I use them in both LokSound 
and Tsunami applications, of course you have to choose the correct ohm range.  
I mount them facing down, it is also a way to keep the ever present basement 
dust and dirt out of them.  

I agree with your last sentence!  Most guys run their sound way, way too loud 
anyway.  Twenty-one feet is about a quarter mile in S scale.  From the other 
side of the layout I probably should not be able to hear the shovel clanking, 
diesel compressors venting, engineers belching and all the other sounds offered 
through decoder CV's...  Sometimes less is actually more!

Jim Kindraka
Plymouth, WI ("Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...")


--- In [email protected], Edward Sauers <ehsaue...@...> wrote:
>
> One last thing, I forgot to mention that it runs and sounds great. I have 
> been 
> running it with the shell on with no modifications to the shell and the 
> volume 
> will need to be lowered.
> 
> Ed Sauers
> 
> 




------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/S-Scale/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/S-Scale/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to