In a message dated 2/4/03 3:55:00 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Lionel has a button box?
 
I know S-helper has one.  And I don't think is compatible with Lionel TMCC.
Or am I missing something?
 
Tommy >>

Tommy,

It isn't in the new catalog, but Lionel is definitely bringing out a "box" to 
interface between a conventional transformer and the track in order to access 
the TMCC/RS/Odyssey features in their new locos. It is already known 
informally as the "button box", even though it is not out yet. I am pretty 
sure that it will also control the new AF steam engine that is coming out 
later this year. I played with one at the Lionel display in White Hall during 
last York.

Although similar in some ways in intent, the SHS LocoMatic (TM) box is not 
the same item and will not activate TMCC, etc.

Hope this helps.

RB

S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to