--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Robichaud, Thomas Jr (Tom)" 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yo:
> 
> While visiting the West Springfield show last week I had the 
opportunity to
> talk to the Lionel representative there.  One of the questions I 
asked was
> is Lionel really going to manufacture a steam locomotive.  His 
response was
> "Yes".   As an add on I asked, OK what loco?  He said "I can not 
say".  One
> thing he did say is that "it should be in the next Lionel catalog".
...
> And by the way, at one point during the conversation he did say 
that the new
> steam locomotive would be based on "All New Tooling".
> 
> The clock is ticking, time will tell.
> 
> Tommy


Maybe they'll have it at the New York Toy Fair later this month (I 
think Feb 15-17 time frame)?  Hopefully...

Scott


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to