Ok.
So I have the following implemented in Maple:
* generation of vector partitions.
* change of basis: between monomial, elementary and power sums.
* Hilbert series for the algebra of multisymmetric polynomials.
* Computation of the relations between the elementary polynomials (the
output is even a Gröbner basis for the ideal of relations).

This can be surely ported in Sage.

   Emmanuel