On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 05:11:13AM -0800, Anne Schilling wrote:
> Following your suggestions I uploaded a new patch which addresses the
> issues of representation and latex methods for spin crystals.
> They now have a new method _repr_ using the signature representation.
> I also implemented a _latex_ method following Nicolas' suggestion.

Cool!

> >This sounds like a good enough incentive to finally get rid of our
> >Sage Days 7 quick hack, and have B.latex use the latex/dot2tex code
> >for graphs, doesn't it?
>
> Could you be more specific of what needs to be done for this?

Just reimplement Crystals.ParentMethods._latex_ to basically do the
above:

     G=self.digraph()
     G.set_latex_options(format="dot2tex")
     return latex(G)

At this occasion, it could provide some more options to
set_latex_options, like the missing edge labels. And possibly the 0
edges going backward and colors on the edges (I don't have the syntax
under hand, but see the e-mail we had exchanged for your affine
crystal); note that this would introduce a dependency on
graphs_color_by_label-nt.patch, but it should be quick to polish and
get it merged when needed.