Dear Dan and Nicolas,

Thank you for your comments! I posted a revised patch for #10632 on the
sage-combinat
queue and the trac server which incorporates the suggestions below as well as
Nicolas' suggestions regarding the latex options/printing for crystals.

The new patch now depends on #10723 which is available on the sage-combinat
server.

Best wishes,

Anne