Dear Nicolas,

Impressive, your work on posets!

- Currently P.hasse_diagram() returns a graph G whose nodes are the
   elements of P (wrapped as elements of P; so one needs to do
   x.element to actually get the original element). This graph is still
   in the HasseDiagram class. The issue is that HasseDiagram's expect
   their vertices to be 0,1,...,n-1, so most of the extra methods just
   break.

   Option 1: P.hasse_diagram() returns a plain digraph

   Option 2: P.hasse_diagram() returns the internal HasseDiagram, with
             vertices labelled 0,1,...,n

   What do you prefer? I personally vote for 2; as a user, that's what
   I would expect.

I would probably prefer 2 as well.

   Another question is whether we want the vertices P.hasse_diagram()
   to be wrapped or not. And if we are unhappy with the situation, is
   still time to change this?

If it is possible not to wrap them, I think this would be good.
At least I ran into some problems when playing with posets in the past.

Cheers,

Anne