Dear poset fans,

In the process of refactoring / categorifying the poset code, I am
creating a category for posets which are lattices. What should be the
name for this category? Lattices() would be natural, but might get
into conflict with other kind of lattices. Should we use
LatticePosets() instead?

I have another little conflict in that the name Posets is, since
recently, used for the library of posets:

    sage: Posets.ChainPoset(3)
    Finite lattice containing 3 elements

very much like graphs and digraphs for graphs. Note that one can also
use:

    sage: posets.ChainPoset(3)
    Finite lattice containing 3 elements

is more consistent in the casing.

Is this a direction we want to push forward? Namely that a category
As() would also serve as a library of objects in A, available under
the form As.MyExample() ? If yes, should the library of lattices be in
Posets, or in Lattices, or in both?

Or should I just ensure that things are backward compatible, with the
idea of eventually deprecating the use of Posets as a library?