Martin Rubey <martin.ru...@math.uni-hannover.de> writes:

> Anne Schilling <a...@math.ucdavis.edu> writes:
>
>> On 6/1/12 7:12 AM, Mike Zabrocki wrote:
>>> I'm not sure that everyone was getting the same conflict as I
>>> was and I am not sure why.  I just disabled your patch and I will
>>> fold it into mine later.
>>
>> I would let Martin resolve the conflict instead of folding it as
>> I explained in my previous e-mail.
>
> OK, I am in the process...

I hope I didn't break anything, it was much more work than anticipated
(for some reason all the import statements were gone, and it took me a
while to understand that.  Besides, is there a workaround to sage -b
taking 7 minutes?)

In the end I had to merge with

HG: changed trac_10527-quiver_mutation_type-ht.patch
HG: changed trac_13077_tamari_posets-fc.patch

vi popped up, I just closed it, and then I was asked to commit a
merge...

could Hugh and fc (?) please check that I didn't do anything bad?

Thanks,

Martin