On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 08:08:45PM -0700, Andrew Mathas wrote:
>    A side issue here is that currently sage and sage-combinat seem to be out
>    of sync in that I think that sage-combinat is working off 5.2-rc0 whereas
>    sage is using 5.2-rc1. As the patchbot is using 5.2-rc1 this implies that
>    it will fail many of the sage-combinat patches. Is this an issue?

5.2 rc0 and rc1 were minimally different; so in that case you could
have used either of them. Worst comes to worst, the patchbot is here
to catch mishaps. Well, of course now 5.2 is out and sage-combinat
applies on it, it's best to use it.

Btw: I confirm Simon's saying: a ticket can receive a positive review
even if it still depends on another ticket that is not yet positive
reviewed (with the caveats he mentioned). At least that's really how
things should be.