John Palmieri has made the follow remark on trac:

 Regarding RestrictedPartitions: see
#12278<http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/12278>.
Should it be deprecated at all? In particular, what's the replacement for
something like RestrictedPartitions(5,[3,2,1], 3)? The best I can come up
with is

[p for p in Partitions(5, parts_in=[3,2,1]) if len(p) == 3]

but surely this isn't ideal.

As John says, currently #13072 removes restricted partitions entirely
because these functions/classed were marked for deprecation two or three
years ago. This was before I had ever looked at sage and I assumed that
this discussion had already been had and that it has already been decided
that these classes were not required.

I am happy to reinstate RestrictedPartitions if people need them. Please
let me know.

As an aside, from the point of modular representation theory the name of
these functions is unfortunate as for any one working with symmetric groups
a p-restricted partition is a partition for which the difference of its
consecutive pars is always strictly less than p. These partitions index the
irreducible representations of the symmetric group in characteristic p and,
more generally, the irreducible representations of the Hecke algebra of the
symmetric group at a pth root of unity (for p any positive integer). More
generally, there are p-restricted weights in Lie theory.

Andrew