Vincent, Travis, Dima : there's a new patch at #13742. It does nothing. It
just checks input. It adds tests and warnings. And I lost half a day and a
lunch because of very bad work.

Feel free to edit the patch as you like. I just want to be sure I can trust
permutations when I build one. Honestly, for me the only good solution is
to remove Permutations from Sage and let everything break. Then say "if you
need it, write it". 5 years of waiting for it to happen have not done much
good.

Nathann