Hellooooooooooooo !!

> Nathan, I think that this is the whole point that you are not seeing: we
> do work with sage and we do use trac. Extensively. Personally, I want my
> patches posted to trac as quickly as possible and merged into sage.

Yeah, perhaps I am wrong on that. I said a lot of things about stuff I do
not really understand during the last two days. I never worked with
Sage-combinat because I never saw the point. What I say is actually just a
result of conversations I had with Nicolas and Florent. Iar them talk abou
patches, try to work with Florent to write documentation, and I see how it
goes... I guess you may have as many combinat experiences as you have
combinat users ^^;

> ps As I am sure you know, putting a patch up on trac in no way guarantees
> that it will ever be finalised.

Well. Indeed, but if you have no other way to share it with a colleague
before, that's still a strong force to motivate you :-)

Nathann