Personal opinion:

- The name "Composition" is standard in the community, and has been
  used for years; let's keep it (but not necessarily in the global
  name space).

- There is too much stuff in the global name space. We should go
  through sage/combinat/all.py and make a plan of what should
  progressively be removed from the global name space. Typical
  candidates are Composition and friends (but probably not
  Partition!), all the zillion *Tableaux* or *Crystals*, ...

- The same should be done for other modules, like we e.g. have already
  discussed for categories.

Maybe we should have an analogue of all, so that someone with a
combinatorics inclination could do:

        from sage.combinat.everything import *