On Friday, 29 November 2013 19:49:32 UTC+1, Nathann Cohen wrote:

> Oh.  And on top of everything, the documentation of RestrictedPartitions
> (a deprecated class) says that the feature it implements is *NOT* available
> through Partitions.
>
> So this thing has been deprecated while there was no other way to get the
> result.
>
> Sooooooooo I guess it will stay there forever, deprecated. Good job.
>
> Nathann
>

> Hi Nathan,

RestrictedPartions were depreciated in
trac5478<http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/5478>,
incorrectly as you point out. See the previous discussion about this point
in
sage-combinat-devel<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topicsearchin/sage-combinat-devel/RestrictedPartitions|sort:date/sage-combinat-devel/utAsQzZQKLo>,

particularly starting from 30/8//2012. It's listed on
trac12278<http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/12278>as an issue to be fixed.

Andrew