On Monday, 2 December 2013 09:40:57 UTC+1, Nathann Cohen wrote:

> Oddly, knowing that it has been known for two years that this function
> returned wrongs results, and that nobody cared enough to fix it is not
> exactly a comforting thought.
>
> Oddly, given that the sage-combinat discussion referred to above was in
2012, I make it one year (definitely odd since two is even). Although I do
share your annoyance when things don't work perfectly I don't find this in
the least bit odd because trac lists some (sometimes serious) bugs in sage
that have been known since 2007. There's even quite a few old graph theory
tickets with your name directly attached to them. That's definitely odd!

To be honest Nathan, I also find your penchant for flaming sage-combinat
slightly odd but I am sure that there is some rational explanation such as
some childhood trauma associated with the counting large primes or the odd
order theorem:) I'm sure that "How to make friends and influence people"
warns against flaming in cooperative projects as it rarely achieves any of
your desired aims, except possibly for short term amusement. Well, oddly,
I've never read this book but I think it would be odd if it didn't say
something like this.

Any way, these odd issues aside of your aside, thanks for fixing the
problem!
Andrew