Hi path algebra fans!

I am having doctests failures in #8678 because of the following
"feature" of quiver path algebras:

        sage: P = DiGraph({1:{2:['a']}, 2:{3:['b']}}).path_semigroup()
        sage: A = P.algebra(GF(7))
        sage: A.list()
        [Free module spanned by [e_1, e_2, e_3] over Finite Field of size 7,
         Free module spanned by [a, b] over Finite Field of size 7,
         Free module spanned by [a*b] over Finite Field of size 7]

And indeed ``A.__iter__`` states that it iterates over the homogeneous
components of A. This sounds bad, since the general convention for
parents is to have __iter__, list, ... iterate over its elements.  And
indeed some code that makes this assumption explodes.

Can we just rename this feature? Is it actually useful?