Hey Nicolas,
   I would say this is like matrices: do you want the iterator for matrices
to iterate by default over all elements or rows? Currently the iterator
goes over all rows and you can call M.list() to get a flat list of entries.

   Actually, this is a question for graded objects in general: should the
default iterator go over each graded component or all elements? I would say
there should be methods for both. My thought is the default iterator being
over graded components since each component might be infinite, but I don't
have a good/strong opinion/reason for this.

Best,
Travis