I just learned what IANAL means, and indeed I am not a Lawyer, but
point 3c of the Microsoft Permissive License appears to directly
conflict with the GPL.

--jason

--
Jason Worth Martin
Asst. Prof. of Mathematics

"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains.
There is good rock here." -- Gimli, son of Gloin