Ted Kosan wrote:
> Jason wrote:
>
>> I've been thinking about how to implement interactive widgets in the
>> notebook.  Things like sliders, buttons, etc., that allow interactivity
>> like Maplets in Maple or the Manipulate command in Mathematica 6.
>
> What do you think about adding capabilities like the following to SAGE?:
>
> http://www.javaview.de/

I think something like this was the goal of the work done by Robert with
the 3d graph viewer in Java that is (or at least, was) included in Sage.
  I think JavaView was looked at before and had some licensing
restrictions (so couldn't be included in Sage), but others more
knowledgeable than me can give better responses.

-Jason