I really like the idea of making physical copies of the tutorial to
sell in the neighborhood of $5. I am very interested in polishing the
tutorial. I also think the tutorial could benefit from being more
general than a tutorial on Sage for number theorists.

Anyways I am interested in working on the tutorial because I would be
earning high school English credit. I'll start now by printing it.