Personal feeling is that a lot of people who have Sage *questions* are less
likely to have GH accounts.  I mean, some will.  But a lot won't.  So the
friction for them would be similar to the other options - though
sage-support maybe less so, as probably more people have Google accounts.
 And for what it's worth, recent questions on ask.sagemath seem to still be
getting decent traction - though we do have a fragmentation problem that is
not likely to disperse no matter what solution we use, because in the end
people ask questions about Sage coming from everything from high school
users to developers.