I agree with Oscar. The Github discussions may be OK for developers, but
are not generic enough for end-user support. From participating in the
Sympy discussions, I too find that there is more discussion and more people
contributing in the Google group. Maybe Discourse would be better for
maintenance and interface, but it is not as simple to navigate for the end
user. Jupyter uses Discourse and I find I have trouble keeping up-to-date
on what is happening there. I think this may reflect the default settings
not being as ideal. I have not taken the time to try to completely
customize how the Jupyter Discourse keeps me informed of activity.