On Fri, 2024-01-12 at 18:24 +0530, Niranjana K M wrote:
> It is attached in the previous mail.

Indeed, sorry, it was my first email of the day. I have to get warmed
up first.

One thing I noticed is that you said "master" branch. Please try the
"develop" branch instead -- that's where the actual development takes
place. Both Sage and Gentoo are fast-moving and you'll have better luck
with the latest code.

(Does anyone actually use the master branch? Someone who wants to check
out a release could just, like, check out the release. They're tagged.
It's a silly pitfall.)