Should I have had started by cleaning the previous builds? It may be still
using old Cython spkg, built when it was sage 10.0 release. Because in venv
site-packages, it still says
sage/venv/lib64/python3.11/site-packages/Cython-0.29.32.dist-info.

What are the right sequence of commands to update an existing sagemath git
installation? I just did:
$ git fetch --all
$ git pull --all
$ git checkout master
$ ./bootstrap
$ ./configure --enable-system-site-packages --enable-fricas
$ make -j2