On Wed, Feb 28, 2024 at 1:01 AM Kwankyu Lee <ekwan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for making progress on these urgent issues. I suggest the
> following:
>
> 1. Open two other new threads, each of which is for voting on each
> proposal.
> 2. On a proposal, it should be clear that *a positive vote (+1) is for
> the whole proposal,* and if one is negative to any part of the proposal,
> (s)he should give a negative vote (-1).

Voting threads seem reasonable.  I'll wait a day or two to see if people
have any final comments before voting.

> 3. A proposal is accepted if the number of positive votes is at least
> twice of the number of the negative votes.

Despite the fact that we're asking for this threshold in voting on a PR,
the standard for votes on proposals on sage-devel is just a plain majority
(though of course I hope that we can come to a 2-1 consensus!).

A minor suggestion for Proposal 2: for the label to be readable, I suggest
> "CI fix" for the name of the label (a blank between words).

I'm happy to adjust the label to be "CI fix."