Addressing a comment from Travis
<https://groups.google.com/g/sage-devel/c/IgBYUJl33SQ/m/CCKJ0dVCAAAJ> on
the voting thread:

"but might want to consider cases when its 2 vs 1 as requiring at least one
other person involved. (Sorry for being late to realize this.)"

This border case was actually one of the reasons that I suggested a 2 to 1
threshold.  I think that if a single objector thinks that a PR should not
proceed and the author and reviewer both think it should, the onus should
be on the objector to find other developers who share their objections.
David