10 days ago, the previous maintainer, Vincent Delecroix, announced that he
steps down from maintaining it.
https://groups.google.com/g/sage-devel/c/fy1ei6bLtmc
I did some emergency maintenance and on that occasion I added the
"Maintainers" field in the metadata. Nobody specifically committed to
maintaining it or made a plan, as far as I know.