On Friday, March 22, 2024 at 3:31:07 PM UTC-7 Dima Pasechnik wrote:

They are not really "tested" - just as much of the rest of Jupiter stuff is
not tested in our CI.

(installability - yes,

The installability of it is exactly what was broken in Sage 10.2.
We test automatically so that we do not have to wait for users' bug reports.

in a strange non-standard environment,

The installability of the package is tested in the relevant environment,
namely the Sage venv.

I need to ask you to drop these mischaracterizations of the Sage venv as
something "strange" or "non-standard". There's no technical basis for this,
and repeating it is harmful to the project.
https://groups.google.com/g/sage-devel/c/OeN8o14s6Jc

but whether the notebooks actually work, who knows)

We know because the reviewer of the upgrade
ticket https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/37478 tested it.