On 9 Jul, 09:47, "William Stein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This number theory book that I wrote uses Sage throughout:
>
> http://sage.math.washington.edu/papers/ent/ent-stein/ent.pdf
>
> It will be published by Springer-Verlag as a UTM book sometime
> in the next 6 months.   Comments welcome before it's too late :-)
>
>  -- William
>
> --
> William Stein
> Associate Professor of Mathematics
> University of Washingtonhttp://wstein.org

"SAGE Example 1.2.5. We can compute the decimal expansion of p in
Sage,
though watch out as this is a serious computation that may take around
a minute on your computer."

I think you should state the sort of computer this takes a minute on,
otherwise it will probably soon be outdated. Something like "On a 2008
generation 2.8 GHz Intel Pentium 4 this took 45 seconds" (I've not
timed it myself, so only stating the sort of thing I would write.

Dave