On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 4:11 PM, Dr. David Kirkby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I assumed you knew yourself, so did not wish to waste time downloading
> it to tell you something you already knew. With hindsight, it would
> have been better to downloaded and checked myself.
>
> However, I later did download it and can't see anything that I would
> consider "source code" at all - only java class files which are
> compiled from source. So it makes even less sense now. Unless the
> source is somewhere else, in a file I've not found, or I'm mistaken in
> some other way, there is no source code available.

The source code is only available via CVS from sourceforge.
See:

   http://www.geogebra.org/source/program/

Looking one sees that geogebra ships with and fundamentially
depends on the GPL'd Java CAS called "Yacas".  This is why
Geogebra itself must be GPL'd.

 -- William