Hi,

I hung out with Dorian and Alex (the Knoboo guys) tonight, and they
pointed out that VirtualBox
has made a lot of progress since being bought by Sun a year ago.  It
is thus time to at least
consider replacing using VMware for the current Sage windows
deployment with Virtualbox.
Does anybody here have any experience using VirtualBox with windows?
What did you think?
Good or bad?

Also, somebody else suggested AndLinux to me at Scipy2008, so it is
probably a good idea
to reconsider it too.   When I told him that every time I helped
somebody install Sage using
coLinux there Windows box crashed hard, he told me that he had much
better experience
with recent versions of AndLinux ("it never crashes").

William

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics