Hi,

I have two laptops running Windows (XP Pro and Vista Ultimate) and I
have bad experiences with VirtualBox. Presently, I use VMplayer and
everything goes fine...

I have experimented Wubi (Ubuntu under Windows) and the conclusion was
a lot of crashes or SAGE and even refused to build...

I will try AndLinux to see how is goes but VMware is good for
me...before a native Windows version.

Marc