On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 11:16 AM, Caecos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have two laptops running Windows (XP Pro and Vista Ultimate) and I
> have bad experiences with VirtualBox. Presently, I use VMplayer and
> everything goes fine...

Thanks.  When was the last time you tried Virtualbox under windows?
When I tried it a year ago under OS X it crashed a lot, but now it seems
pretty solid.

> I have experimented Wubi (Ubuntu under Windows) and the conclusion was
> a lot of crashes or SAGE and even refused to build...

I've never heard of that, but thanks for warning me about it.

> I will try AndLinux to see how is goes but VMware is good for
> me...before a native Windows version.

I'm glad vmware is working for you.  If you try andlinux, please
let me know how it goes.

william