Hi Harald,

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 9:33 AM, Harald Schilly
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[...]
>> I'll keep you updated on
>> this tutorial in the next few weeks.
>
> great! also linking to pari, R and other tutorials from the sage
> documentation page is a good idea if someone wants to understand those
> modules better.

A while ago, I wrote a short tutorial on using Pari/GP to study the
shift (or Caesar) cipher. You can find it at

[1] http://mvngu.wordpress.com/2008/08/20/the-shift-cipher-using-parigp/

Now I'm writing a Sage version of the above tutorial. But I'm not
quite sure about things like presentation, the level of mathematical
rigor, and so on. My current plan is to model this Sage tutorial on
the tutorial at [1]. Ideas, comments, do's and don'ts are welcome.

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen

Web: http://nguyenminh2.googlepages.com