Hi

On Tue, Nov 04, 2008 at 05:42:02PM -0800, William Stein wrote:
> I skimmed the crypto tutorial and liked it.  I really wish we
> had a bunch of domain-specific tutorials gathered together
> and included in a single book or directory with Sage,
> and on the website.  I wrote one recently for algebraic
> number fields.   These tutorials would mostly -- like yours
> and mine -- assume the reader is new to Sage.

What about being able to click on "tutorial" somewhere near "new worksheet"
in the sage notebook? Which could present you cell by cell with explanatory
text, and then you execute the command to continue, and get a chance to try
variations. I have no idea what the implementation issues are, but from
a user perspective this sounds nice to me.

regards,
Jan