Hi,

For clarification, are you asking for a way to have a base tag with
your url(s) on every notebook page and that's all we need for url
prefixes?

As far as mod_python support goes there probably will not be plans to
support it for several months and implementation would come much
later. It will be great when it is supported.

What do you use your servers for, and how is mod_python support going
to help you?

Thanks,
Timothy