Ah, sorry, I should have said.  Its the fan of the ideal generated by:
{v^2-w-1, w^2-x-1, x^2-y-1, y^2-z-1, z^2-v-1}.   Not very complicated,
but of course with 5 variables you can't compute most fans.

I'm going to give a talk in early November on visualizing geometric
objects with associated algebraic data, so I'll probably try to polish
things a bit more before then and then submit whatever general code I
have.  One thing I'd like to do is add some nicer Tachyon and Jmol
rendering to the Polyhedron and PolyhedralFan classes.

M. Hampton