On Sep 23, 3:27 pm, "Georg S. Weber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> On 23 Sep., 10:07, "John Cremona" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<SNIP>

> I'll open more tickets for other failures, as soon I can say for sure
> "it' only timing" and have a new "good" timing constant.

Please do not open any more tickets, but post the logs somewhere so I
can take a long. The timeout for long is 30 minutes, so if the test
does not finish it is most likely that the job either got pushed
deeply into swap or something else bad happened. "testlong" is not
meant for ancient PPC boxen :)

> Cheers,
> gsw

Cheers,