Hi Georg,

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 12:16 AM, Georg Muntingh
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Minh,
>
> Why don't you add your Sage-related blog posts to Planet Sage,
> http://planet.sagemath.org/ ?

OK, I admit it: I'm too lazy to shamelessly promote myself :-)

I've known about

http://planet.sagemath.org

for a long time and have subscribed to it using RSS feed. Looking
around at the above URL, I'm unable to find info on how to do what
you're suggesting. In other words, I'm clueless about how to add Sage
related posts to Planet Sage.

For instance, do I need to have an account so that I can log in and
upload my posts? But I see little to suggest that I need to log in.
How do I syndicate my posts at wordpress.com to planet.sagemath.org?
After hunting around in the settings of my blog at wordpress.com, I'm
still clueless about the syndication issue. Of course there's ping
back and such, but you have to realize that such features are annoying
to me because I've received loads of spam from such "features". Tips
and clues are welcome.

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen