Hi William, hi sage developpers,

I have been trying to send e-mail to this group from my main mail
account,
but it is failing, so I'll just use gmail (Google got me).

So, the sagenb.org server has been reset (yeah, fork bombs, nice) :(.
I was planning to link to a notebook in an article I am publishing.
However, with the reset of the server, the URL to the notebook has
changed. Is there a permanent URL that I can use to link in a
publication, or is this frowned upon?

Another small detail, I cannot log in, as the server tells me
'Please enable cookies and try again.', althought I am absolutely
certain
my cookies are enabled.

Cheers,

Gaël